Where it all started......

Where it all started......

Tuesday 20 September 2011

5 weeks 6 days.....

The 18th September was my 1st wedding anniversary. The emotions that it created where strangely extreme. I was so sad to think that I wasn't going to be able to hug my husband, sad to remember the day and how much running around I had been able to do. What nearly turned me into a snivelling wreck was that I couldn't even go out and buy him a card or a present.

However, the realisation that in a few months I will actually be able to hug my husband reminds me just how much I still have and how lucky I am to still have it. This has been and is a horrid experience but it has shown me and reminded me just how much I adore my husband, how much I need his support and just how strong we are together. This has also shown me just how much he cares about me, the pain and the anguish I put him though during all this is hard to accept, to know that I caused that pain is difficult (please note that I understand that my riding accident was exactly that, an accident, no one was actually to blame) but it reminds me that I am so incredibly lucky to have him in my life and that we will have a life together once I loose this Halo.

You know he's never even suggested that I should stop riding........

No comments:

Post a Comment