Where it all started......

Where it all started......

Monday 29 August 2011

2 weeks 6 days.....

All in today be been one of the better and one of the worse days that I've had. Slept really badly, think I turned the TV off before the sleeping pill had properly kicked in. So I ended up thinking about far to many things far to much. Woke up in a horrid mood which didn't help anyone, least of all me.

However... in the afternoon some wonderful friends came round and finally helped me wash my hair. This was both as hard as I thought and easier than I expected. I was able to lie flat out on a foot stool type thing and my friends literally poured water over my head. Loads of towels and a few bin bags with a bit of care and good use of what's left of my stomach muscles it was doable. I was sore afterwards and I don't think I could have managed it until now but I am so pleased to have got it done! I feel a little more like a human being!

No comments:

Post a Comment